Al Hafidh Group Trading
- Prepares and records asset, liability,
revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by
verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving
- Maintains general ledger by transferring
subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Analyzing and scheduling general ledger
accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Inventory Control and Reconciliation Monthly
- AR Control and Reconciliation Monthly
- Protects organization’s value by keeping
- Report to the finance manager on all accounts
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
- Arabic as a Main Language
- Experience in International ERP Systems Preferably (Dynamics AX)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Organized, Punctual and Precise
- Ambitious, Willing to take Initiative and eager to learn
- Clever, Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Team player and individual contributor
- Good Communication & Problem Solving Skills
- Capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines