One of the leading Supermarket in
Dubai looking for Accounts Assistant to work in Accounts department.
Special note: Only experience with
general trading or Supermarket only apply.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports etc.
- Reconcile bank statements & Customer accounts.
- Preparing monthly Customers ageing report with collection details.
- Co-ordination and sending the monthly statement of outstanding and accounts to customers.
- To follow-up with salesman/customers for the collection in time.
- Perform accounting functions and maintain general, revenue and expenditure ledger.
- Matching customer’s payments with outstanding invoices and generating up to date reports
- Reviewing the costing for Import & Export department
- Must be Commerce graduate.
- 4+years related experience (Retail/FMCG Industry)
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook – proficient level
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of filing systems,
- Training in accounting software is added advantage.