This role is a manager position, and will work with our global HR teams to handle risk issues and ensure regulatory compliance—including running risk assessment and audit programs to ensure identification and mitigation of risks within employee and talent operations, leading or coordinating projects to translate legal and regulatory obligations into system or process requirements, leading the governance of HR policies and vendor oversight, and serving as project lead on key HR risk initiatives. Projects may be driven by new requirements, geographies, types of business, solution implementations, or emerging risk issues, among other things.
- Act as liaison and collaborator between HR teams and the firm’s controls teams (e.g., legal, compliance, privacy, information security, etc.) to assess new and changed HR processes and advise on design to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Draft written narratives to communicate obligations, risk analyses, and recommendations to HR policies, process, and systems.
- Guide oversight of third party vendors used by HR, through running the risk oversight model, to ensure vendor managers adequately drive vendor performance and assess risks/criticality of vendor.
- Design self-audit assessments and framework around HR practices and run audit projects for HR controls.
- Collaborate on training, guidelines and desktop procedures (such as manager and employee communications, FAQs, and standard operating processes).
- Lead governance framework for HR policies and practices- to ensure policies are regularly reviewed, updated, and are accessible and easily understood by employees.
- Run HR risk and compliance related projects as required.
- Identify, Assess, and Audit known and emerging risks, measure internal control efficiency, and develop and collaborate with HR functional teams to remediate identified risk issues.
- Conduct risk control assessments, in partnership with functional owners and the enterprise Risk organization; draft assessment reports detailing results, and controls recommendations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience developing policies, guidelines and procedures
- 5+ years of experience in an HR, compliance, or enterprise risk management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical/data analysis skills
- MS Office proficiency, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.