We are the ones who meet our customers, in our stores, online, in our catalog and elsewhere. We have a good knowledge of the IKEA assortment, national markets and customer needs and are constantly looking for new ways to bond with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with our thousands of colleagues around the world, we work together to ensure the continuity of the IKEA concept, to enable millions of customers to improve their daily lives!
- Responsible for increasing the efficiency of CDC operations (reducing costs, increasing productivity and maintaining quality);
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Lead and develop employees in their area of responsibility by being in line with IKEA values;
- Communicate adequately with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that encourages the diversity of employees and customers;
- Ensure that employees perform to the standards established by CDC operations;
- Analyze the work to be done and assign the necessary staff to maintain the service agreement established with customers;
- Responsible for achieving the objectives set by the warehouse manager;
- Support and execute the ideals in parallel with the human resources vision for hiring, training and development;
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to implement new ways of working in their area of responsibility;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- Interest in development, knowing how to motivate and coach employees.
- Have a clear understanding and passion for the IKEA philosophy and values.
- Be a dynamic, action-oriented, motivated and confident team player when making decisions;
- Have knowledge of social and environmental causes relating to storage activities;
- Experience on forklifts;
- Experience as an assistant team leader: an asset;
- Ability to manage operations according to priorities;
- Computer skills, good knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Training related to operations management: an asset.
- Ability to communicate well with people;
- Ability to assign tasks and motivate employees;
- Knowledge of IKEA computer systems an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A