- End user support onsite or remote.
- Excellent knowledge on MS Windows 10 operating
system. Installation & troubleshooting or MS Office products.
- Knowledge on upgrading older versions of
windows OS to Windows 10.
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge of Outlook
& M365 suites.
- Hands on troubleshooting knowledge of LAN/WAN
- Ability to install/configure & trouble
various types of printers.
- Ability to configure email accounts on PC
& Mobile devices.
- Ability to work with in house applications.
- Hands-on working knowledge on Windows Server.
- Hands-on working Knowledge on active
directory, DNS / DHCP record updates. Knowledge on Azure would be an added
advantage. Knowledge on backup systems.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on
- Excellent attitude towards user support,
possess strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with senior management &
collaborate with multiple sites.
- Submit IT or any necessary reports as &
- MCSE / MCSA / CCNA
- ITIL – would be preferred
with IT Support Engineer – Dubai in subject line. ONLY candidates who are available to join immediately will be preferred.