Your primary focus will be onsite trading, however you will be the internal champion for beauty and will work closely with colleagues in buying, digital marketing, data scientists and ecommerce development teams to drive growth of beauty at NEXT.
- You will engage and lead the wider ecommerce team to deliver your vision.
- You’ll use your knowledge of search, navigation and commercial layout to make sure our online offering is always the best around.
- Identifying opportunities to improve conversion and reduce bounce rates.
- You will be an exceptional communicator, delivering engaging and commercially valuable content to the directors and senior management team.
- With exceptional commercial understanding you’ll help to identify and suggest ways to improve how we trade beauty online.
- You will be responsible for the high level commercial direction for beauty across the NEXT websites, in all territories.
- You will build strong relationships with the beauty product teams, sharing insights and product suggestions.
- Using online analytics, sales data, your creative skills, product knowledge and regular competitor reviews you will deliver an improved customer experience and sales success. You will strive to make Next a market leader.
- Working closely with our Head of Online Trading & Commercial you will be continually improving our online customer experience to drive sales forward at a pace.
- You will manage key stakeholder relationships and requirements, presenting your strategic direction and key insights to both ecommerce and beauty product directors.
Qualification & Experience:
- With exceptional commercial understanding you’ll help to identify and suggest ways to create a more engaging online experience for our customers.
- A strong leader, you’ll work collaboratively with digital marketing, data scientists and development teams to deliver key actions and initiatives.
- Ultimately you will be responsible for delivery of new projects and ideas.
- A keen eye for great design in order to implement the most effective visual approach for our websites.
- You will be focused on ensuring we have visually appealing and engaging imagery and content for all consumer digital touchpoints.
- Analytical and comfortable with sales figures, you’ll be able to identify, implement and drive commercial improvements to your product area through your insights, and make suggestions for marketing campaigns that will drive the business forward.
- An exceptional communicator, experienced at presenting to senior management and senior stakeholders.
- You will deliver engaging and informative content regularly to shape the wider beauty strategy.
- You will be clear and concise, ensuring that you focus on the big commercial wins.
- Organized, thorough and excited by a challenge you’ll work well in a busy and fast moving ecommerce environment, managing your team and senior stakeholders to ensure important projects are completed within often demanding timescales.
- Experience in online merchandising you will have expert knowledge in your product area and know how to drive sales across multiple platforms, including mobile and app using web analytics tools to drive these decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, GB
Application Deadline: N/A