- Lead on key events and upgrades for HR and Finance.
- Translate business problems and requirements into systems investigations and recommendations.
- Manage the team’s response to major incidents and ensuring key business users are kept updated in a non-technical manner.
- Escalate any systems issues to Project Manager / Account Manager as appropriate.
- Manage out of hours support ensuring completion of any follow up actions.
- Manage the introduction of new developments into the support environment.
- Manage day-to-day support ensuring that calls are logged and dealt with in a timely manner using Servicenow and TFS.
- Lead pro-active investigations and involvement in projects and setting departmental standards.
- Oversee small developments and system enhancements from both a resource and progress perspective.
Qualification & Experience:
- Technical competence in computer skills including Microsoft and Google suite applications.
- Technically proficient in windows development based skills: Visual Studio, C# and VB.net and MSSQL.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written with the ability to interpret and explain technical issues to non-technical people
- Able to take on challenging objectives and achieve them.
- Excellent prioritization, organization and coordination skills.
- Confidence in working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of supporting projects and adaptable to change.
- Have the aptitude and self-motivation to develop your own skills and knowledge within the team environment.
- Understand Agile methodologies for sprint planning.
- Experienced in systems development and support, utilising analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hayes, GB
Application Deadline: N/A