We are looking for a Senior Web Analyst to join our growing Online Marketing team! As a Senior Web Analyst you will have the ability to understand on-site visitor behavior & experiences and highlight profit opportunities to the business. You will also be analyzing development, online marketing and testing strategies while exploring new opportunities/strategies.
- Work with the wider marketing team to analyse digital marketing campaigns with a view of maximizing return on investment.
- Proactively produce customer level insight in order to identify sales opportunities and cost savings through continuous review of site developments, AB Testing campaigns, commercial performance and marketing campaigns.
- Working with the Technical Web Analyst to translate measurement briefs into implementation requirements, and develop recommendations to enhance the existing implementation.
- Analyze on site tests/on-site changes and provide recommendations with an ethos of continuous improvement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to interpret and translate business requirements into a measurement brief.
- Experience working with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics 360, Google Firebase, Adobe Analytics, SAS CI360).
- Ability to communicate often complex data and insights in simple language to individuals and groups of people, and hone in on key findings, and clearly and succinctly answer the “so what?” question.
- Confident using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to manipulate and present data.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience extracting and manipulating data from denormalised sources using SQL and Biq Query.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Derby, GB
Application Deadline: N/A