The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who can work with one of our key brands, therefore you will need to be confident in your ability, have great communications skills and have a real passion for retail and brands!
- You’ll help us continuously deliver the highest standards of service across all our platforms.
- You’ll also manage multiple planned and unplanned projects in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Your day-to-day responsibilities will include project research, problem solving and interface design with a user-centered approach.
- You’ll support with the design of innovative concepts for a wide range of digital projects and initiatives.
- Help to represent and enhance the Next brand through exceptional design, you’ll be responsible for creating and delivering an effective look, feel and experience across a range of desktop and mobile websites (and apps).
- You’ll also take ownership for the design of new and original creative concepts and customer journeys.
Qualification & Experience:
- You’ll also have strong experience in eCommerce web design, user interface, working with brand guidelines and project management.
- With at least 2 years’ impressive experience as a UX/UI designer, and a degree in a web or graphic design field, you’ll have a portfolio filled with outstanding design work and ideas.
- You’ll also have excellent planning, time management and communication skills.
- You’ll also have strong experience of working with mobile, desktop and tablet – all with a strong focus on user experience.
- With a creative approach to solving problems and a natural flair for typography, you’ll have good knowledge of HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Cloud and prototyping.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, GB
Application Deadline: N/A